Wednesday, December 29, 2010

O my dream girl...

When i came to school that day...never thought of going back without my heart...

the smile of ur face ...just stole it from me....silently...leaving a sweet pain...

in college when i saw you ...that lovely look, ur sweet voice n silky hairs..robbed me...

i dreamt of u ...talking to you was like being in heaven...i lost myself once again...



In office days...that dimple digging deep in ur cheek...cute way of talking..i admired..

in all these days...i fall in love with you so many times...prayed so much to be with you...

hera i am..in ur search o dear..alone just left with an image of a "flirt" among my crew..

whenever i changed the place...i changed you...but i cann't help to change that perfect view...


Those pictures.. i praised ... just resembled with your sketch...were just part of the perfect one ...

the girl ...waving her "Dupatta", standing besides the river...singing that sweet song of love...

i am still unable to see her face..to hear from her ...still waiting for the girl i can die for...
O my dream girl....please turn around...blossom my world with your presence and let me start loving my life ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

    © 2010-2012 by Ravi Sharma. All Rights Reserved.