Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"seperation....why ?" By Saytida

I promised to keep u happy
Singing and dancing forever
I promised it to me
To make u cry never
But today when I look back
I find myself trapped
A cold chill goes up my spine to the neck
Seeing the luv between us lying wrecked
I wish i could make things right for u
Take u out of this sorrow
Please believe me its true
Albeit my actions make my love look shallow
I wish I could bring smile to your face and make your eyes glow bright
But its painful to realize that our love is the reason of your plight
Going separate, i don't know how to handle this
but if it makes your life any easy then, so be it.                                  
                                                                            Courtesy : Aditya Aswani

No comments:

Post a Comment

    © 2010-2012 by Ravi Sharma. All Rights Reserved.