Friday, January 6, 2012

A Birthday Celeb missed ...


they forgot it, so let me change a lovely trend..
happy birthday to me, let be it from no friend..

no words wishing me, no gifts in my bag,
no surprises dis time, no flowers with tag...

no candle no cake, no hugs n handshake..
no dance no song, no fun n doing wrong...

crying my heart, wishin to beat them hard..
cursing the time, who has taken us apart..

d wind seems so cruel.....sky is so empty....
poor the lights are.... these roads so dusty....

dry gray eyes, half open, blinking to weep..
heart is busy searching for patience to keep...

may be they are busy, or feeling little lazy...
bt i know very soon, we will again go crazy...

my heart is beating, my arms are waiting..
tell me my friends, what gift i am getting .. ?

3 comments:

  1. arey yaar ...baccha hu main to ...bacche badon ko gift thode dete h ... aap bade logon se hi lijiye ;)

    ReplyDelete

    © 2010-2012 by Ravi Sharma. All Rights Reserved.