Saturday, December 4, 2010

Just don't wanna let u go like this...

Just don't wanna let u go like this...

Love u so much o baby...yes...i do love u a lot..
U live in my mind always...more than any other thought...

Just want you to know my sweetest feelings for you...
I will keep you happy...n always will be honest and true...

Will break all barriers...will kill each and every reason u give...
For me everything u r..o sweetie..the life and the reason to live...

The sour pain of loosing you will break me,my heart will cry...
Just tell me o dear..why...u put the wrong words in that reply..

Please tell me ...the truth ..come outside..i want to walk with you..
Just whisper..i will hear..pls move ur lips ...i wanna talk to you...

Just don't go like this...tell me if u dnt like me ...or whatever u feel..
Ur words may be i will forget someday..but the wounds of ur silence will never heal...

I keep always my fingers crossed...waiting for ur call...praying each second...to meet you...to see ur face...
Give me the reason to curse my life...or the honour to live with u...or let the death beat you in the race...

1 comment:

    © 2010-2012 by Ravi Sharma. All Rights Reserved.